The Space Ghoulie

 I think it was the latest round of Cyber Fair that I discovered Lanevo. I am always on the lookout for cyber and tech and just cool stuff in general and Lanevo checks all the boxes.

This looks like one piece but it's actually two different Lanevo goodies, the Scopedog Goggles and the Ghoulie Mask.

Both items fit my Lelutka head perfectly, have great huds and I'm extremely pleased with the purchase. I get a LOT of compliments on this combo, usually with the word "creepy" in it, so beware that people will mean that in a nice way. It is an awesomely creepy grin on that mask.

I find tech and cyber stuff to be a lil heavy on the avatar complexity side but these aren't bad at all and more than make up for any lag they cause with their coolness. It can also be expensive but I find Lanevo's prices to be very reasonable. The mask and goggles are as I said separate items and are priced the same, 380 for an individual color and 1,140 linden spacebux for a fatpack.

Lanevo SLURL