Drew Mesh Hair



I like to wear short hair in SL. There are so many beautiful hairs of all lengths I don't limit myself to only short hair, but I do find that life is just easier if I don't have to worry about my beautiful tresses colliding with my collars or shoulders or the worst- hair bewbs. So my go-to outfits usually involve short hair.



One of my favorite short hairs is Drew from Wasabi
You can find the All Colors Fatpack here (800) or the pack of colors I often get from Wasabi- Basics for 350. Basics is just what it sounds like, a couple of each of the traditional colors and then some of the fun colors as well. In all Basics is 15 solids and 13 "with roots."

The traditional colors B&W, Blonds, Browns, Reds are all 250 each and honestly you can't go wrong with the Wasabi color range in any of them. For that same price Wasbi also has a fun set of colors called Fireworks and some combinations of fun colors called Solar Ombre and Lunar Ombre. 

Drew is unrigged, so there's a resize menu you can get from the color hud. It comes with an alpha, not a hairbase so that's a little tricky in theory but I've worn Drew since it came out ages ago with a couple of different Catwa heads and had no issues. But as always, try the demo first!