Nifty Belly Bits

Sometimes you just want a little flair with your outfit.


I know that belly rings can be a hot topic for judgy conversations about generational differences and life choices, but the other day I was looking for something to make my outfit pop and so I went looking for belly piercings. Hooo!

I'm going to stick to my topic instead of getting sidetracked into the whole rigged vs unrigged mesh discussion here, but if you still rock a "legacy" avatar (ie not mesh) then this is your golden age of belly piercings. Most creators have dropped the price on unrigged belly piercings to pennies. 

I was looking for rigged mesh and I didn't want some giant thing hanging from my belly and after some shopping around I tried the Belly Ring 3 <3 from Nifty Bits. I'm very happy with this purchase. It's not shouty, comes in two positions (low and high) and also an unrigged version. The little heart gems have 5 different color choices. 

I only tried this this Maitreya Lara so you might need to shop a little to find the right one for your body!

Best Part-
It's only 99 lindens!

normal position

lower position

on the body