Wasabi Weekly Goodbye Sale!

I hope I'm not the one telling you about the Goodbye Sale at Wasabi because it has been going for a couple of weeks now already. You have to go to their in-world store, here's the slurl.

Weekly Goodbye Sale - Week 3

Each week they put 9 old styles on sale, all the colors for just 100 lindens. This is the third week I've gone and each week I've bought more of the 9 until yes, this week I bought them all. Including the men's style Dylan. Here 'tis.


Not bad for a 100 linden men's hair, huh. 

You have to get there each week because once the styles are gone they are gone forever.
This is a pic of the vendors, you can't miss it when you land at Wasabi


Many of these, frankly I would  not wear around. Pig tails and long braids aren't my thing after too many years of old SL hair-shoulder collisions. BUT. I bought all nine this week, and all but like two last week because they will be amazing for pictures and you get ALL the colors for just 100 lindens.

This week I'm not crazy about the sizing on a couple of the long ones with my Catwa head but the fact they all come with both a regular and big boob size this week gets respect from me. These will all be great for pictures, I love having the versatility in my hairs that this sale is giving me, and I will probably wear the whole bottom row around.

And I LOVE this hair- Ichigo. I will wear this.

So get there! This set of 9 will disappear on Aug 2!