The Reunion

Here's a picture I did for my Flickr that I'm not sure I'll use. I call it The Reunion.


The little picture collage I made myself, the rest is at a cool coffeehouse called Yellowdots Chatty Cafe. I was just jumping from coffee shop to coffee shop looking for place to take a picture of a table with a coffee cup. I know crazy, right, it's actually hard to find one.

I had these four pictures I wanted to use:




I had gone to Baja Isles, which is an AMAZING spot for pics. I wasn't feeling beachy so I got out an old legacy avatar and some old painted clothes (dress by Simone!) and I wanted to try some retro type pics. 

So as you see they aren't things that would draw your eye, but maybe if I put them on a table with an ashtray and some coffee stains, like someone has been looking at old pictures?

Well I don't have the patience to track down the perfect table, so I made due. The result was ok, I like the Reunions picture but don't love it. It needs more stuff like yearbooks and car keys and other crap people leave on tables and it's just not worth the effort.

You can see the pics in the collage, as well as another I had kicking around. Hope you enjoyed this little insight into how I don't use pictures I make! I should call this feature, "Greetings from the Cutting Room!"