Pumpkin Spice has hit Luane's World!

Sorry to get you that excited, pumpkin spice IS a major trigger good and bad this time of year. I was just looking at the Flickr Group for Luane's World and it's like a fall day in New England over there! Such beautiful fall colors can only mean one thing- it's Luane's Fall Picture Contest.

I blog about picture places so I don't think it's fair that I ever enter a contest, so I'm not in it but I do love to look at all the beautiful pictures!! 

I also made my friends come to Luane's World the other day for fall pictures. I've posted one to Flickr, here it is, I call it bountiful.

Bountiful

Here's a leftover from this scene. Little different mood, eh?


Here's one of a different beautiful scene we did as a series from Luane's that will probably be on muh flickr soon


A few more pictures of beautiful Luane's from this shoot and a slurl after the jump!




Honestly, if you've never been to Luane's, do yourself a favor and just go absorb the beautiful vibes!