Taking my talent to South Beach

Now that my friends and I are all boaty, one of them wanted to try windsurfing so I looked for a beach that has it and also hopefully had jet skis and OMG did we have fun at Miami, Florida. 


I'm sure there are a bunch of versions of Miami Beach on SL, this one I believe is called specifically Miami, Florida. I'm terrible at details like that but I will give you a SLURL after the jump so you can go there and figure out the name for yourself.


Honestly, I don't care what it's called, it's AWESOME. We did both wind surfing and jet skis, reclined for a while in a little beach hut while my friend took a call, sat by the bar and listened to the locals chat and then soaked in the pool and rode the water slide. It REALLY was a blast.

 

There seems to be an active and fun local crowd that hangs there and all the beach decor, animations, ocean toys are all top shelf. If you are looking for a beach, I can't recommend Miami, Florida highly enough. 


Some more pics and the Slurl after the jump!



Ok so I logged in to check and it IS Miami Florida. Seriously, this place is beautiful and fun! Slurl to Miami Florida.