That '80s Place

Ok so confession. I hate most 80s music.

I lived through the decade, hated it then, have no nostalgia for it now.

But I'm trying to go to more places in Second Life so yes, I dragged my fellow 80s hating friend to an 80s bar. 


We went to Totally 80s, or something like that. There's a slurl and more pics and my review after the jump....


Ok so neither of us dug the music but it wasn't like awful 80s music, it was pretty tasteful and tended to be deeper tracks, not the usual hoopla. The hostess was super cheerful and the place really had a pretty good crowd that turned over frequently. I think there are a few bots in the mix but there were a lot of real people popping in and out the whole time we were there.

If you like 80s music and a good crowd- go here, Totally 80s.