The Search for Potato found Puppy

 FIRST-

We found this amazing place. It's a bit of a long story so I wanted you to see this before I put you to sleep with how we got there-

So my trusty exploring pal was game for an adventure so I asked for a random word and she said "potato" and a search for potato yielded a lot of farms but nothing like a club so I tried "potato dance" and still nothing great but there was a person named potato so I opened their profile and in their picks was a place called Puppy's Furry Sandbox and Hangout.

We haven't been to a furry club yet so off we went! OMG this place is beautiful. Look at this treehouse!



Above is the owner and artist behind the build, Puppy, who was gracious enough to talk with us about the place and explain that there are two sandboxes in addition to the beautiful artistic part. Also, Puppy's plans for those skyboxes is incredible and takes advantage of all the latest SL beta goodies so if you are looking for a beautiful place to build, we found it for you.

Also, how cool is Puppy's avatar?

A couple more pics and a SLURL after the jump.


So yes, we discovered a new way to explore SL. The random word search. 

And we used it to find Puppy's Furry Sandbox and Hangout which was easily the most surprisingly beautiful place I've ever landed at. Ever. 

This place is beautiful and has a great vibe and Puppy works on it constantly so I do hope you'll go and enjoy and support, we'll probably see you there!