To the Lighthouse!

 Back on my friend's boat! I knew that Bellisseria homes had common spaces but never actually went to one until we boated to this cute lighthouse and got out and danced and explored. What a wonderful development these Bellisseria communities are.


I get nervous in any environment, real or virtual, when I hear words like "community standards" but honestly if it keeps my neighbor from putting up a 30 foot penis I can live with having to take down Halloween decorations in a timely manner.


I don't like that it creates a divide in SL, those that have access to premium places and don't, but on the other side of that coin one could say that SL already divides along economic lines anyhow. If you look at flickr you see tons of people shelling out spacebux on the latest mesh heads and skins and glamour and bunches of others in more organic styles all the way down to dudes that still look like noobs. 

The common element in all those pictures is people having fun, so if I extrapolate that to any effect that actually making premium accounts worth getting, SL will be ok. 


Back to the original point of this post- my friend has a bitchin boat and we took it to a linden lighthouse and it was actually fun.

Pictures of  the lighthouse after the jump.