16th Haunted Mansio...

 That's how this place is listed in the banner on search, if you found it through destination guide you saw the full title, which is 16th Haunted Mansion Ride Full Sim Haunt.

I suspect they mean 16th annual, not the 16th in SL because there are 15 haunted mansion rides that are better. That seems like like an odd thing to advertise so I bet it's the 16th annual. 

Let's get the SLURL out of the way and then a picture or two;








So in the information on the LM it says it's a "tribute to Disney" and it has that cheesey animatronic feel to it, like the "Pirates of the Caribbean" ride and of course, Haunted Mansion.

There are actually six different rides here. I did the haunted mansion and the second chance saloon. The asylum looked fun, I walked through parts of it and attraction 3, which is the "enter if you dare" sign above. 

I called it attraction 3 because that's what they are actually called on the sim.  


Like I said the rides are cheesey fun. To even get to the car you ride through the haunted mansion you have to go through a escape room kind of thing, it's fun and I imagine that if I ever find someone to take me on dates to places like this I will love the kitschy, campy fun of rides like these. These aren't the scary gory rides, these are the family and early date rides. 

I'm not posting a lot of pics on purpose, I don't want to give away surprises!