Forgotten Souls is a Must-See

Zombies.

Nuff said.

Actually you probably know me well enough to know I'll have more to say here. So let's start with a picture. The sim is full of places you can snuggle up to a .50 cal or 12 gauge and  hang with your friends. Seriously, Forgotten Souls is like one "horror" room after another. 


I should warn you that there's lots of adult situations there, zombies have sex too I guess. If you're comfortable with some zombies doing it, some caged people and stripper poles, a Sybian machine and lots of drug stuff here and there, you'll love it, especially if you like to take pics.


This is taken in the graveyard, which is truly an awesome space. 

Some more pics and a slurl after the jump


Honestly I hope this place isn't just for Halloween because Forgotten Souls is a lot of fun and I would go just hang out there even not in October.

Forgotten Souls has a LOT of stuff going on. We explored a church, the first floor of a couple buildings, a hilltop area with multiple places for great pics, a wrecked ship and the aforementioned graveyard. My loyal traveling companion agreed we need to go back. It's that much fun.