Halloween Tour is a Must

Yesterday I wrote about the incredibly awesome Halloween build Millbank. Today I have one equally amazeballs. Not to ruin anything, but they are equally incredible.  

So first and very important- Part of this tour is really gory, like from the movie Saw gory. It's not really really gross, but if you're squeamish or have a problem with severed things it might not be for you. 

If don't mind those things, it's AWESOME. Scary, incredibly well executed, the ride took control of my camera and i just sat and watched. Make sure you're listening too because there is sound. Ok some pics;




Right? The graphics on this ride are absolutely amazing. My camera moved smoothly and without issue but also my computer is brand new. I hope the experience works well with less new machines because it truly is an amazing haunted house.

A few more pics and a slurl after the jump.


I don't want to give anything away so I'm being picky and stingy with my pics. I really can't recommend this experience enough if you like Halloween and horror movies- the ride goes through the sets of a few fantastic horror movies, recreated here in SL extremely well. 



Trust me, if you like horror movies, you'll appreciate this. I will post some great pics from this once it's closed, I don't want to ruin it for anyone. Enjoy the 2020 Halloween Tour here.