Hop on over to Shop and Hop!

 I told one of my friends at the GIANT Halloween Shop and Hop event that if we'd found this giant sale sooner, I could go for a couple more weeks of Halloween easy. If looks could kill they would be writing my obituary right now.

But seriously, we went to this Halloween Shop and Hop today and it is amazing! It is beyond big, several sims of stores with everything you can imagine, it's like the giant Halloween close-out sale. Seriously. go now and get the stuff you will annoy the neighbors with next year.

Check out my new flying pumpkin car, a freebie at the Shop and Hop from Culprit



Yes, that's my back yard. Maybe I have gone a little batty this Halloween.


But seriously, you would not believe the stuff here. There are so many great stores, almost all with freebies. A lot of the stuff IS Halloween themed but some stores are doing sales on non-Halloween stuff as well.

If that's not enough how about 500 lindens in credit from Addams and 500 lindens in credit from Bumblebee? It's a huge place and I rushed a little so there may be more great credit offers there I missed. It's truly worth a visit if you like to shop!