Looking for scary fun? Try Millbank

The first thing I did when I left Millbank is google Millbank. I found on the Second Life community forums a question posted in 2019 "What's going on in Millbank?"

The author explains that it's empty, the surrounding areas have people, but not Millbank. Now we know what Millbank would be used for- fun!

Millbank is an awesome place for us to go take Halloween scary type pictures right now- here's one for example:



Seriously lookathat! I know it's dark, it's raw from Firestorm, with a little PS lighting or even just messing with the windlights you can create some incredible incredible pictures at Millbank.

There's a tour, there's a LOT of amazing detail, there are people there in costumes, seriously, if Halloween is your thing get to Millbank. More pics and details and a slurl after the jump.


And yeah, tip of the hat to '80s rocker Nena and to Pennywise the Clown, you get to ride a red balloon around the sim. 


So I can't rave enough about this place. I used the local light settings so the pics are dark, but really it's a wonderful experience. There are a million details you want to stop and appreciate and some fun things I won't give away. 



My absolute favorite thing about Millbank was that there were a ton of people there and many of them in costumes. I met this nice couple and we chatted a little and they said I could take a pic. They were having fun and said so, and just a few moments later I saw another couple dressed for a Halloween style purge or something. I love when people get into the spirit!


So here are a few pics of Millbank.

Take the tour, meet some fun people, beware if you're a fraidy cat!