You Got a Friend in Me

 I posted the other day about my poor friend Fizzie who made the terrible mistake of wearing a fabulous outfit a while ago and I made her recreate it for some pictures. All of my friends put up with me and my crazy demands on their time.

I just wanted to take a moment and thank them, and encourage any readers out there to reach out to their friends and say thanks. What the have we got to lose by being friendly?

My friends are wonderful and put up with the fact we'll probably be doing something I want to do (dancing, Potter Fanfic Slams) and if there's even a spec of drama in their lives I want to hear all about it and then we're gonna do macramé while I complain about the state of FM radio and men in pick-up trucks. 


So thank you friends for all the times you've been there for me, as shown by all the pictures of you beautiful people dancing. Love you all!!

There are a lot more pictures after the jump





I have no good macramé pictures but I have a lot of great pictures of my friends dancing at various times in just the last few weeks! I thought I would post a few snaps of  the gang as a thank you to them and as a tribute to all the great friends and great people out there in this crazy world trying to make a difference!