Don't Miss Angel's Nest!

I know that Second Life is an international thing and I do try to embrace the other cultures available here and learn new things about this big blue marble we're all riding around the sun, but I'm still gonna take my seasonal cues from North America, where I grew up. And while I know that there's many parts of North America with snow already, it's just too effing early.

So as I visit sims around Second Life for the next couple of weeks, until American Thanksgiving or so, you snowy sims will have to wait!

So today, with that in mind, I found Angel's Nest!

Do NOT miss this place for pictures or for hanging out.

The Zen Garden skybox is gorgeous and the build up there really feels old school SL but totally can stand up to pictures in 2020. The mountaintop yoga mats are a must- see also. There's a beach, a lighthouse, it's really a gem of a place!