Lil Stilt Houses for you and me!


Well, this story could take a bit so buckle up.

I have a linden house and I love it! Back in the day I know they were terrible, and I think we will all do well to forget them, but the new ones are awesome!

And by "new" I mean Bellisseria. I have a "log home" and have friends with all the other flavors, from camper to Victorian and the gorgeous houseboats in between I'm a fan of Bellisseria.

In fact, lately my friends and I have been like some aquatic motorcycle gang riding our jetskis around from one house to the next. It is SO much fun to explore the various neighborhoods by water and look for rez zones on the map. 

We've collected the LMs of all the cool rez zones we find, and I mention this here because it's a very pleasant walk to one from my log home. The road is flower bedecked and we walk through a fun tunnel and voila, we can rez a boat, jetski, whatever we want and literally travel by water to our friends' houses.

My friends mentioned that a couple weeks ago they were trying to get from my rez zone to their house by going around the north side of the continent this land is on and they encountered the end of the line. They also said there was a Linden owned boat (hahaha called the Mary Celeste) nearby. 

Around the same time, the houses in the neighborhood next to me disappeared and we would occasionally see moles on the mini map out there working.


So, what we knew was they were working on the land, and the northeastern end of this landmass was still in flux.

Then last night, because of all the map gazing I'm doing now as we explore, I thought I'd look at the map and see what I can see for progress and LAND HO!

Check this out!


New Land!
From the air it's definitely a hybrid of campers on the beach (yay!) and houseboats and hopefully some of the new stilt houses my friend says she has been reading about.

Here's some more pix of the land with region names and some of the "end of the earth"
Also, the Mary Celeste wasn't moored where it had been before, so the Moles, as always are hard at work!!






If you've ever formed land from set up, such as with opensim, this lil sandbar on the way up the coast looks intriguing, no?