Winter Holiday Biker Village is a must!

 Ok, I got my Christmas Spirit On.

I was dragging around looking for a Christmas place to blog but not really feeling it and I went to one of the featured destinations in the destination guide- Winter Holiday Village blah blah blah.

Really I just wanted to show off these boots because my best friend bought them for me and I wanted her to know how much I love them;


Here they are again:


Aren't they great? Well so as soon as I landed I saw signs all over the place for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, which I don't know if they are big where you're from but back where I'm from the radio stations start hyping these guys like crazy. I'm not a big Christmas music person, so I was like whatevs in real life, but here in SL I'll listen to anything interesting and I'm all dressed up for Christmas anyhoo.

And Then

While I'm standing there someone IM's me that there's a concert starting upstairs if I'm interested, and I know I should never accept random TPs but this seemed ok and I took it and it was the fricken Trans-Siberian Orchestra and they are playing for a full house of bikers!

So I'm like what?

It turns out the "blah blah blah" in the name of the place is a motorcycle gang! It's WINTER HOLIDAY VILLAGE CHRISTMAS @ EAGLES DARE 1% M.C (got that from the LM, sorry for the shouting). How cool is that? They utterly charmed me into the Christmas spirit sitting there listening to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra!

Now, I don't know if the real life TSO really has a completely naked keyboard player or if the sim was feeling the weight of all that traffic, but I loved the music and the fact that it was all put together by SL bikers. Check out the sim, especially if you like to skate as there is a huge skating area.