Bear with me! Look of the Day #1

I am always thrilled when someone asks me where I got something or says something nice about what I'm wearing. I haven't done a "look of the day" feature mostly because if you've seen me on the grid then you know my "Look of the Day" is not the norm.

I wore a panda avatar to Patch Linden's Bellisseria 3rd Anniversary Speech and to Far Party yesterday and enough people asked me about it that I thought it would be a great feature on this blog if I write about some of these weird and wonderful things I find to wear.

First here's the avatar:


These bears are really bear-like. They have a fantastic walk, and an adorable run animation, but my fave part is when you attach a piece of bamboo that's included in the folder. The bear sits and chews it happily!

The good news is that these avatars are only 100 lindens or thereabouts. The bad news is that it's a gacha style vendor, so if you want a specific one like the panda or a polar bear you might have to buy a few commons too.

They also come with a couple of dance animations and typing animations, it's not a hud so you'll be old-school chat commanding and changing settings, but for a 100 linden avatar who cares. They are much larger than a normal avatar, (and most actual bears, fwiw) but they are really a great size for SL and I truly love these things.

They are super low complexity, I think I was right around 5k in it, which is one of the reasons I wore it to Patch's speech as I knew the place would be slammed with 100k outfits.

So in addition to the panda, there are brown bears, a couple polar bears and some bloodied and scarred versions of most of the basic bears. There's also a blue hued bear and several radio-active looking ones for your sci-fi bear avatars needs.

You can get them from Positive Wavelength, which is here.