The Amazing Big Wet Hole

 So, yesterday I told you about my friend spotting stuff floating around in the middle of what I consider Bellisseria's Inner Harbor. The spot had been on my radar for a while because of the weird underwater hole looking thing it presents as;

To recap:

Hole-


Friend finding floaties-
                                            

So we stopped and jumped in and it we were both a mazed. No really, there's a maze under there. 


One of the things I love about Bellisseria is the quirky. This is one. It appears a lighthouse crashed into the sea here, maybe because of the pirates doing all that digging to bury their treasure!

Also, it is an excellent maze. My friend and I got separated and so I felt compelled to find my way to her and it actually was a lot of fun. Check it out for yourself, right off the coast of Kahuna and Siros in the region of Damper. 







I should state for the record that even though I am showing a picture of myself with the treasure, my friend was the one that found it first. <3