Valentine's Shop and Hop FTW

 It is well known among my friends to avoid going to the Shop and Hops with me because I will do the whole thing. My friends beg me to stop, beg me for water, beg me to stop talking- all of it falls on deaf ears because I get in the Shop and Hop Zone and you better keep up or get left behind.

This is a lot of what it looks like;


Yes, of course I'm running, why aren't you?

I LOVE the Shop and Hops. Here's a SLURL to the Valentine's Edition. It ends the 17th.

You do not want to miss this one because there's lots of stores giving out store credit- Blueberry, Vision, Addams, Bumblebee, Mangula, EscalateD, Tachinni and probably some I missed. 

And for the record, yes I did finish it. My friend wisely bailed out before we even started, just showed up for the picture. You can tell it was just a photo op because I'm not wearing my running shoes, it IS the Shop and Hop, you absolutely wear sneakers.






Ends soon, a million freebies and delicious store credit! Go now!!