A Brief History of the Belli Dancer

 My best friend bought me a boat because she loves me and because, I presume, she was tired of me riding everywhere on my trusty jetski. She got me the SRV210 Competition, which I wrote about here in its original paint.

Immediately it went into the paint shop and has come out in many different configurations, here are a few; And that doesn't include the St Patty's day Erin Go Boat edition!



The reason that my beautiful boat is such a part of my blog here is because I am always exploring Bellisseria, usually by water. I just love to open the map and look for strange landmarks and go see what they are. 

A while ago, just for giggles, I started playing Get the Freight Out and occasionally will play in a bikini, called "Bikini Hauls" here on the blog, as I do love SL fashion and swimwear doesn't get enough "ink" on SL blogs given the number of beaches in Second Life.

Also, I fell in love with the lighthouses and created a series of art posters for your second life home based on them. You can see them in my store on the marketplace, like this one for Noggin Light.




So I LOVE boating in SL and I love my boat and hanging out with my friends on it and dancing around Bellisseria in it, aha! Belli Dancer.

I hope you see me in my boat in SL and say hi! Who knows what it will be painted as when you see us!