Washburn to Norse Auk

 I haven't been able to do my usual SL routine lately, which readers know means I haven't been in the water exploring the nooks and crannies of Bellisseria by Sea. Well, I finally got some time to play and hit the weekend sales with a friend and then hit the water with my beloved boat Belli Dancer.

I have been meaning to get out and start exploring the land of Belli a lil more but just to get my feet wet in travelling the map again I decided to do one of my favorite GTFO runs- from Washburn anywhere. In this case Norse Auk. 

I just love the landscape and the houses and the beautiful stuff people put out on their docks and it's just so much fun to toot along in my boat with the virtual wind in my hair seeing the sights. I wore a new wetsuit from Salt and Pepper that I got at the weekend sales and really just enjoyed getting back into this wonderful virtual world!



Hey if you found this blog through the phrase "Norse Auk" or "Washburn" or you just like lighthouses, take a look at my marketplace products because I have posters for your Second Life House. The Lighthouses of Bellisseria series from Trimble Travel and Ordinary Goods.

Washburn Poster on SL Marketplace. Norse Auk Poster.