Starting at Campwich Lodge

 

Ever had one of those nightmares where everything is great and you're an expert in something and then the switch flips and you realize you're a noob and everyone is waiting for your brilliance? Well SL kinda feels like that at the moment because well, I was away for a couple of weeks and then I return and my new passport was ready!

Delivering the sloppy journalism you expect, I have no idea who or what is behind the Bellisseria Passports but I got one and I love it. I happened to be at a party and the amazing Prudence was saying that time was running out which happen to be the trigger for my FOMO and so I filled out the application hurriedly and turned it in. 

And forgot all about it.

Well then when I got back from RL it was waiting for me and a VERY helpful person got me started in the group and so tonight I wanted to try out some of the bells and whistles. 

So the passport is a HUD that collects stamps as you travel to places that have this little stand you see in the picture below. Or to get started go to the Bureau of Bureaucracy.  (slurl)

There is a weekly notecard with new places to go to, and this week there was a Rally so I went to the starting place for the rally and that was when I realized I know very little about Belli. Campwich Lodge and Forest are gorgeous, with a rare triple boat rez spot. Love it!! Can't wait to visit more stamp locations. Campwich Slurl.