Jed Luckless European Tour

ZOMG

I know I seem like the totally together and fearless blogger you all come here to gain deep wisdom from (lol) but holy crap what a mess my life is. It feels like I haven't had a moment for weeks-  I'm not complaining but wow am I behind in blogging!

But

I was lucky enough to catch two of the shows on Jed Luckless' European Tour in the last week. One with my bestie, who is taking a break from me again and I hope if she reads this knows I love and miss her. (Yes, this will be another meltdown at the scifi convention I'm sure).

We chatted nonstop which worked wonderfully because there were no particle magics from Moondance Parx to be had at the tiny but very funky La Fabrix. 

And then I caught another show a few days later at The Night Owl. What a fantastic show and Moonie's particles were amazing. I actually hadn't planned on blogging these shows at all but the particles at The Nigh Owl were so beautiful I needed to share.

I'm also sharing a screen grab from Jed's facebook page of their remaining tour dates. Get to a show if you can!!!