A Glowing Pickle Dogpark



You read that right, Poopsy and I found a dogpark that (probably) glows on the Pickle.

And more importantly I learned where the Pickle is!

It started because I was looking for a place to blog and found this adorable lil dog park and vehicle rez zone in Verdant Falls (slurl). There is a lil park there with an agility course for dogs and seats for humans, a lovely lil overlook area with seats and tables and the bonus of a big vehicle rez zone out front.

Some pix:




I'm not one to miss an opportunity to drive so I rezzed a car and planned on driving across the island to Port Laury as there's another rez zone there and that was as far as my planning got. And it turns out it was more than I needed to do!

I got a lil lost, thank goodness, and ended up next to a gorgeous lil lake!
I took this picture it was so scenic!


So then I drive a lil further, literally like twenty feet further and there's a lil monument called the Three Meter Monument. 

Now if I had stopped to look at them, or looked at the name of the region, I would have known. It was too late, I was already IMing the friend I IM with all my dumb questions and the light came on just as I hit send. 

The region is called Permaglow and the 3 Meter Monument looks a lot like nuclear power plant thingys;


So yeah, it seems that rumors of a mole-cular power accident might be more than rumors. 

My friend gave me a couple of hints for things to look for around there and I will pass them on- look for the lil waterfall and make sure you look at the fish when you go to Permaglow. 

So I ditched my car to explore Permaglow,  and ended up TPing to Port Laury, which is a lovely lil spot to sit and blog. There is a car rez zone as well. (slurl)

As I began blogging it occurred to me that I've never adventured in this part of Bellisseria  before and I looked at it on the map and the light came on full bright, nuclear powered after spending time in Permaglow.
I had to IM my friend again to confirm. Yes, THIS is The Pickle.


I mean, it looks just like a pickle!


THIS, below, is the Squishy Pickle. It is the houseboat cluster to the northeast of the pickle and has the same shape. There is a snack bar located in there that was legendary as a party spot called The Squishy Pickle and home of the famous Pickle Parties


So thank you to my friend for literally teaching the blogger the basics of geography in the middle of this post and thanks to you all for putting up with me haha. I do hope someone else was as behind as I was and learned from this also!

So anyway, there's a lot of amazing things you can stumble across in Belli! Get out and enjoy!!