Aural

 Wow! Becca had a blogging vacation!

I know you all have been expecting me to forget my password and just stop showing up here one day, fortunately today was not that day and 12345 is still working for me!

I had some RL adventures for a week or so, so I was unable to get into the grid much at all and thus the fallow blogging pastures here lately.

So last week I was unable to do much except Flickr, and when I got back into Second Life I wanted to go to some gorgeous place and take pics! 

Well,  being not very bright, I realized that dream by going to a sound place.  Bryn Oh and Morlita Quan's Aural, which is brilliant.

It is gorgeous and definitely worth a trip. The sound is the thing. Each lil place to stand is a different piece of music that works with the other pieces of music until at the end you are hearing the whole composition.

I didn't take a ton of pics because I really just enjoyed sitting and listening to the vibes. The visuals are delightful to cam around or just find a nice angle and groove. I really enjoyed this exhibit and found the place both soothing and invigorating as it really gave a place to center and enjoy and breathe.

Check it out here, it's brought to you by the proprietors of Feint and Bone, Flower Rainforest and tarhai Breen, big thanks to them and of course to Bryn Oh and Morlita Quan for giving us something so delicious for our eyes and our ears! Check it out here!