Mindful Cove

 Ok, this post will be super simple. Go to Mindful Cove. Here's a slurl. Take your camera and some time to relax and enjoy the place. It is amazing.

I went there a couple of weeks ago but I was looking for a place to take my dramatic sky picture (which I still haven't found). Mindful Cove didn't fit my list of whatever foolish things I was looking for, but I did see a lil scene I really liked so I grabbed a couple of pics. 

Here they are;




So then, a week or whatever later, I no longer burn to do a dramatic sky picture and I saw these lovely pics and thought I might try to mess them up in Photoshop. And I did. 

Then, when I was going to upload my masterpiece to Flickr, I went back to Mindful Cove to make sure I had the right place to link to.

And OMG is this place beautiful!

I clearly had my head up my butt the other day because Mindful Cove is gorgeous and the lil Photoshop scratchings I was about to post on Flickr pale in comparison to the pics that could come outta this place.

Seriously, go there now. It's beautiful and relaxing.