Missing Melody

On rare occasions I have picture in my head and I try to make it happen in Second Life. I was trying to make that happen and landed at a photo spot called Missing Melody and it was so gorgeous my plans changed completely. My picture can wait, look at this place!


Most of the pictures I make for Flickr come from something I happen to be taking anyhow, rarely do I go looking for a picture.

Usually I find a beautiful build and get inspired or catch one of my friends just right or have a general idea or an outfit and a picture just happens and then I eff it up in photoshop.

Occasionally, however, I do have a plan and go looking for a place to make it come to life.

And such was the case today. I went to two really lovely places that I thought might be great and didn't like either of them- which was on me because they are lovely but not what I was looking for so I kept going. (I will go back to both tho, so you may see them here yet!)

But then ZOMG I found Missing Melody.

What a beautiful place! I was looking to take "Dramatic Picture A" and Missing Melody is so beautiful I tried to make that work a while, and it would, but after camming around a lil I feel that this place is too beautiful for me to mess up with my shot- it needs its own thing.

It's the sunflowers that did it. And the ducks. The tractor, the truck. It's a beautiful build and I recommend it for pics and for general vibing. Slurl