Pemberley Shores

 While I normally feel that it would not be a complete edition of my blog without getting a few things wrong, I don't know enough about Pemberley Shores to even hazard a guess and I refused the notecard by accident when I landed so we're gonna fly in here with a complete lack of factual basis and background. Welcome back to The Sluggle!

So I'm still looking for a darned place for a picture and I was really close with Pemberley Shores! They have this charming lil lighthouse and I was gonna add dramatic clouds out the wazoo, so I was taking pics of it in various lightings:





I was very excited for this and then WHAM the lighthouse disappeared! I don't know what happened  but it suddenly was not there!

Earlier that day, however, I had heard that Missing Melody was closing! And Waterfall of Dreams, and so on.... so I was afraid I was cursing these places!

Well, fast forward to today and I decided to go back there and the lighthouse is there and the place is still open and beautiful. We do have recreational marijuana where I am, so it's possible I dreamed the whole thing.

There's a lot more than just the lighthouse here, but it's also a land rental place if you want this for your view. Check it out for yourself here