Suaka

 I just love the flickr'rs I run into!

I went to Suaka (slurl) yesterday morning and ran into three people I know from flickr and two more that recognized us joined in and we had a lovely time talking about SL pics and flickr.

But OMG Suaka!

I LOVE elephants and this place has bunches of them.

And that's where I spent most of my viewer time, trying to get a great shot of one but I could have easily spent the time looking around for a boat or shore or some other wonderful picture because this place is great for pictures of all types.

And this time I DID accept the notecard to tell me all about the place and either there wasn't one given or I somehow managed to delete it during my visit because I find it not now. However, the do have a flickr group and since a picture is worth a thousand words, here's a very long essay for you to enjoy right here in their flickr group.

Do take a look, you'll find a lot of great pics and Indo-Asia is not nearly represented enough in SL, so check out Suaka today, you'll definitely see elephants and maybe you'll see a gaggle of Flickr'rs too!