The Path to Buchhaim

I literally just landed at home after a visit to Zamonia (slurl).

I have not read the Zamonia book series by Walter Moers, but I immediately fell in love with this build and am leapfrogging over a couple of other posts to get this post up so I can mess with the pictures I just took there!

What a wonderful feast for the eyes! And when I landed there I saw a name I recognized from Flickr, and as you will read tomorrow...(haha, yes, told you I was leap frogging, it's like a time machine in this blog!) 

As you will read tomorrow, earlier today I was at a picture place and ran into a bunch of other flickr'ers so it has been like old home reunion day on the grid for me!

 THIS flickr'r is significant because she and her partner built the place, and it is every bit as gorgeous as her pics. It is themed on the Zamonia series by Walter Moers. The current build is the book The Path to Buchhaim and based just on the build I'm going to have to read this series.

Here's a sample of what you'll find but you'll see a lot more in their flickr group and or visiting via the slurl above! The Sluggle is very pleased to highly recommend this place and the wonderful people who built it for us!