Whimberly!

A friend of mine knows I like picture places and art installations and so he collected his favorites together and we toured through them the other night. It was a wonderful cross sampling of amazing places in SL and some of them were new to me, some were old favorites like Whimberly, and a couple of them I hadn't been to in a long time so it was a great night of SL art hopping!

I mention this because Whimberly.

I told my friend that I had blogged a few of them and came here to find the post where I blogged Whimberly and came up empty! Sure I've blogged Whimberly! No?

Wow!

Well, we must fix this!

However, new and improved Sluggle bloggist Becca will need facts and interviews with owners and stuff and that will take time, so in the meantime, let me tell you about my recent experience there-

Holy crap is it busy!


haha! there's the famous yellow field! 

It's busy for a reason, it's gorgeous. Check it out here.

There are many times of day you can go and not have crowds, so I recommend trying at different times if you find it to be busy.

It was crowded when I was there today so I grabbed this pic off in a quiet corner. reckoning

and here's one from August 2020

  His Insta is Poppin'

So while I get my handy dandy notebook sharpened and other important blogger tasks like that, head on over to Whimberly and grab some amazing pictures. Seriously, they just did a remodel and if you haven't rolled around in it yet, you're missing out.