Elvion

 We might need to put some sort of limit on how many beautiful items a designer can put in one place because increasingly I am landing at places and am just blown away. Elvion checks all of these boxes, oh my goodness this place! 

I cammed around looking for things I would take pics of and was soon knee deep in OMG. And down the stairs is something even more amazing and then around the corner is something else and then.... it literally goes on and on like this. 

Lots of beautiful woods with many clear lines of sight for photography and easy camera movement. I really was impressed with the design of this place for photography. 

When I got to the white stag and all his lil stag friends I had to take a beauty time out and blog the place. You really need to see this one, bring your camera and a lunch. Slurl to Elvion

If you can't make it in-world and want to see some of the place there's a flickr group over here!