Bringing Sexy Back

 

Without exception, I get more requests to do a bikini haul than any other thing I have done with this blog and it makes me laugh every time one of you asks for it so here we go, the return of Bikini Haul!! ♥

And OMG what an adventure we had!

Ok for readers who are new here- 

Bikini Haul is a feature we used to do on the SLuggle in which we model bikinis while hauling freight doing the GTFO game. GTFO is "get the freight out" and it's a HUD based transportation game.

I was using GTFO to learn my way around Bellisseria back in the day and thought it would be funny to combine that with the cheesecake of Youtubers who do "bikini haul" videos to model their bikini collections for views and The SLuggle's Bikini Haul was born. 

A whole bunch of my friends have had to put up with this, and today was Delacey's turn in the barrel.

She is wearing the Homkary bikini by Glitzz which is one of my favorites too. I am wearing Annerli by Nerido. I wasn't sure I would like the frilly part but once it was on and I was doing my thing it looked great. I love both of these bikinis.




Thus we set out for adventure.

GTFO assigns a code for almost every vehicle in Second Life, and you find the correct code for your plane or boat or truck and scribble it on a notecard, drop it in the vehicle and off you go! Wear the HUD and it will direct you to the nearest GTFO hub, where you can pick up stuff to deliver.

I know my way around "Old Belli" like crazy because I've boated or flown all of it many many times. I've boated and flown up into the stilts and chalets as well, but not to the extent I have in the older parts so I wanted to start there and we picked up something like Carbon Filters or Chick Peas at a place called Smuggler's Inn in Slice of Life. 

Well I wasn't paying any attention and the place I picked to deliver those things to was Belli Fuel in Stjarnhamn. 

I think this map shows the problem.


I've known Delacey forever and she's about as chill a human as you'll find so when I said, "Uhhhhh, you know how I said it would just be a quick trip around in the stilts?" she was totally game for the extended play adventure.

So I drove as fast as I could and the boat, which is a Bandit SRV-210c, started smoking! The engine temp was up and it literally started overheating! Well I didn't know that was actually a thing but I slowed down and the temperature went down.

Then we needed gas! I've run out of gas in this boat before and it's a fun lil refueling animation so while I was refueling of course we decided we should see if we could blow the engine on it so we went as fast as possible and blew the engine right before reaching our destination- we could still move but very slowly.


We did deliver the cargo!

It really was the most fun I've had on a bikini haul so I'm glad you guys bugged me to do these again!