Happy Holidays from the SLuggle!

 

I just wanted to swing in here long enough to let you know that I am still alive, (haha and many many thanks to the people who checked on me, I love that!)

and also to wish you all a very happy whatever you're celebrating! 

I am revamping the blog a bit and taking a lil break for the holidays for the rest of this week, I will be back here on the 26th with the return of an old favorite feature by popular request! 

Thank you to everyone for the holiday wishes and greetings, and I also want to again express how grateful I am to have such wonderful readers and such wonderful friends. You make this old face smile every day and I love you for it. ♥

I hope you have a terrific week, see you again on the 26th...

This amazing Christmas display was made by my brilliant friend Stabby , the genius behind Zone88. I don't know if this set is still available, and you all know my research budget here at the SLuggle was spent on hair.

I went to her store to look for it and ended up buying so much cool stuff I had to be restrained, soooooooo much cool stuff super cheap.

Seriously, Zone88, especially if you are furnishing a fantasseria house!

Update!! Yes you can still get the set here!