Inspire Winter Park

 I've shoveled too much snow in my real life to want to rush into winter in my second life, so I've been putting off going to a winter build. Today I was finally ready to bite the bullet and go and I saw in the destination guide that Inspire Space Park had a winter build.

Oh heck yeah!

I  am a huge champion of imagination and creativity and I feel like the Inspire Space Park has embodied that spirit as well as anyone over the last gazillion years it's been here, so couldn't teleport fast enough to get there and help turn others on to this great place, or, if you already know about it then maybe the winter scene will surprise you, it did me!

So I landed and I was doing my normal flubbing around the place and there were a few people dancing and I ran into one of the owners, Bonny Greenwood, who is incredibly nice and helpful and completely in tune with the creativity and imagination vibe. We got to talking, I know this comes as no surprise to those that know me haha.

The winter scene is especially beautiful not just because it looks gorgeous, but because it marks hope and beauty returning after loss. One of the founders and owners of Inspire, Grafx Newbold, recently passed away. Inspire was bedecked in mourning and now is reborn with this beautiful new fallen snow.

There is a beautiful remembrance garden for Grafx and the new owners; Bonny, Jamilah Rossini & Delain Canucci, are very in-tune with keeping the place in the original spirit of Inspire. I was truly excited to see the snow falling here and feel like SL's iconic space park is in good hands.

The other places- the garden and forest and such, are not wintery, just the main area, so you can still meditate without snowboots in many locations of the park :)

I was VERY happy that destination guide sent me here today, and I look forward to going back happily to Inspire Space Park as I have for years. Here's a SLURL, check it out!!