Longing Melody

I think the gods are messing with me because I literally got myself psyched up to blog a winter place and I found the gorgeous autumnal tones of a place called Longing Melody calling me from the destination guide.

Normally I would have had far too much eye of the tiger going to stop and would have circled back around to the fall scenery when I'm sick of winter next week, but I actually once blogged a place called Missing Melody and it was so great I was hoping this was by the same person, so I went.

Well then I'm hovering above the build as I do, and there's only one other person there at the time and I just love the scenery. The trees are gorgeous, the little scenes with the animals are so well done they could be a kids book, I just love all of it. And thank goodness, that one other person there is the owner and designer, Bambi, and she confirmed this is an extension of Missing Melody and I confirmed it is every bit as gorgeous. 

I spent the better part of a morning there trying to find THE pic because there are so many great scenes and shots and objects to focus on it seems far too easy to get a great shot, so I really scoured the place it is astounding the level of detail she's created. Many of the shops and rooms that normally sit empty or partially decorated in picture sims are lavishly and thoughtfully developed into amazing vignettes that quite literally kept me quiet and happy for quite some time this morning.

And if you know me, that's saying something!





So Bambi also has a store called Oh Deer! and readers will be wondering why I'm mentioning this because I rarely mention stores unless actually blogging one or something but this one is especially awesome- 

I blogged Flower of Scotland a couple of weeks ago, I thought it was gorgeous and will do more pics from there soon, and I spent a lot of time there so when I heard that Oh Deer! is located at that beautiful build I just could not believe it. 

Yep. Even the store is gorgeous, you would not know this is someone's shop and not just part of Flower of Scotland unless you were looking for it. Can confirm that too, because I was actually looking for it and it took a while!

The store:



So please do yourself a favor and block off some time to go walk around at Longing Melody. It's gorgeous and will make you smile (especially if you like the Beatles).

SLURL  Flickr group

Oh Deer! at Flower of Scotland SLURL    Marketplace