Old Town Winterland

 I went to Old Town Winterland last year and rode the balloon ride and had completely forgotten about it until I was on the balloon ride again this year thinking "wow this sounds familiar!"  Thank goodness I blogged it or I would be wondering for days why I'm having such deja vu here!

Last year when I took the spin around the park in the balloon and "listened" to the narrator tell me about the place in local, I thought, "Wow this Bekks person must be something!" and then in the year since then I have met Bekks several times and she is delightful and incredibly busy with all the stuff she hosts at her places.

Now, all of this has nothing to do with whether you want to go see this place, but you totally do, especially if you like ice skating and general "Holiday Fun" with other folks around. There are multiple places to skate including the awesome skyway couples skate thingy that goes all the way around the park. 

Lots of great wintery magical places to hang out or snap pics, Bekks' places are always beautiful and totally worth a stop if you're looking to recharge your Holiday Batteries with some of that wonderful energy we get from beautiful things. Stop in and stay, lace up your skates and have some fun!