Alsinorean Power Cubes!

 I've been travelling around the galaxy on behalf of a group of collectors for a long time, so naturally I'd been watching the news about the worker strikes on Alsinore 4 with great interest. 

When the government gave in to fair elections I had great hope for a good outcome but never expected the birth of a new republic on any of the "corporation planets" and certainly not on Alsinore 4!

Alsinorean mined stones are coveted around the galaxy for their unique beauty and their usefulness as a power and lighting source. Because of many reports of worker abuse on the Corporation Planets, most of the allied planets banned the sale of newly-mined Alsinorean ore and gems centuries ago, but now, with the workers running the place, I'm all in!

I wasn't allowed to see much of Alsinore, it's still pretty locked down as they transition from colony to their own place, but I made a lot of great contacts and was able to bring home a bunch of Gneiss Atomic Chunks that I'm thinking of calling Alsinorean Power Cubes.

These were ethically and humanely mined by the newly empowered citizens of Alsinore 4. 

I encased them with a semi-transparent shielding agent to protect the wearer from any radiation, but the shield is calibrated so as to not block the stone's healing powers. 

I was able to grab one pic on Alsinore with one of the stones, they are all packed up and going through customs as we speak, I may sell any extras that my collector friends don't take, watch this space for updates!