Blackwater Shoals

Occasionally I'm posting homes I land playing Game of Homes, as I have a couple of premium accounts that are paid up and  I find the real estate in Bellisseria to be pretty interesting. 

I don't know what the Lindens were thinking would happen when they made some REALLY gorgeous houses and mixed them in with some other homes that range from "meh" to "wow!" but it has definitely had an impact in the dynamics of Bellisseria's social system.

Leaving the drams aside, I love the Belli Linden Homes and am featuring the ones I get that are toward the Wow! end. There are fewer and fewer of the actual WOW houses still out there, but there are definitely some great locations that would make a nice and unique home for someone.

Hopefully, my posting of these nice houses helps give people hope that they will find their next favorite place, but do also keep in mind that for every Wow! place I show here there were a few duds in between, sometimes days between. Keep trying!

Houseboats come up in the Game of Homes very rarely and ones in great spots are even more rare. I got this houseboat in Blackwater Shoals and it's a nice location right on the eastern shore of the Pickle and within viewing distance of the lighthouse at Pegleg Channel.

Here's a slurl to Blackwater Shoals if you want a nice area to explore.