Bowling for Moderns

 The "modern" theme was released in Bellisseria yesterday.

I like the theme because it has made a couple of my friends wildly happy as they like the design.

 I could easily see myself getting one but only in a situation where a bunch of my friends and I try to get houses together in the same area in some future region release.

They remind me so much of the old Linden homes, this is a nice throwback for those that loved those boxy neighborhoods.

The lil random swimming pools in this theme are a hoot. Not sure what the designers were thinking there, but anything that gets people gathered together works for me.

My favorite thing tho, is that the theme has inspired one of my friends to make their new modern into a bowling alley. It fits in size and theme and is crazy fun. I've lost both matches I've played but am back today to challenge again!





She may move it, but it's there now. Go bowl a few strings, slurl here