Green Planet by Cica Ghost

 This is how far behind I've gotten;

I was going to blog Cica Ghost's last exhibit, Timeless, and then realized that it had gone away and been replaced by a new one which has been open for quite some time. Ok, Cica does work fast but I am really behind in life right now.

So I swung over to see the new exhibit and it is going to be one of my all time Cica favorites. It's called Green Planet and it is just absolutely stunning. The colors and the environment are so gorgeous and foreign you really do feel as though you've landed on some incredible other planet full of some very chill creatures.

Go check it out! It has been open for a while, apparently, better get there soon! SLURL







(Oh, and I loved Timeless too! Cica is really doing some amazing work, and throwing great parties too! Here's a couple party pics from the Timeless exhibit!)