West Burnham Victorian

One of the major problems with the house system in Second Life is that if you accept a house and then release it, you'll probably get it again if you roll again right away.

Yep, you only get five tries a day and two or more might be taken up by the same house.

It sucks.

So usually I take a Victorian, a traditional or a houseboat if one is available and then wait several hours before trying again so I don't get the same houses again.

I have seen some GORGEOUS Victorian locations, and I have some friends that have had them in amazing locations, but I have received nothing but the cookie cutter ones that sit in a clump of them with a dozen others that look the same.

Then I just got this one in West Burnham.

It's not on a cliff or an island, but having the lil park next door is definitely a step up for me in the Victorian House game.

Loved it then tossed it, it's available in the pool right now.

Slurl to the lil park next door here.