Planes and Trains!

 I found a picture the other day of me and a friend at one of the original Belli Pickle parties. I laughed and laughed because oh how far we've come in having parties in Bellisseria.

But I mention it here because that same friend dragged me kicking and screaming into Bellisseria, and then once I got there I fell in love with the place-

Specifically, boating and flying.

Flying and boating around Mainland is like playing pinball with banlines, in Bellisseria it's a joy.

Ok, flying over land, not so much, but there's enough water to keep me airborne for quite some time.

And now, trains.

So this same friend and I were chatting yesterday and she mentioned that she likes the 1024 Newbrooke Linden homes, and would consider getting one, but her dream home at the moment is a chalet. I was like "Who are you and what have you done with my friend?"

Well, she's always a few steps ahead and next thing I knew she had bought us both these adorable railroad scooters and we were on our way to ride around the chalet region.

Trains!

OMG boats are great, planes are great, trains are the bomb. 

You start them, set the speed and start chatting! 

I've wrecked many boats and planes trying to chat and captain at the same time, on a train, no worries!

So we rode around the chalet region and she's right, they haven't released the best ones yet! The hot air balloons, the tunnel, the runways, it really is becoming a decent theme, and there are some great regions still under house arrest.

So we had such a good time on the train, I thought we should break out an airplane for old times sake and we flew back to "Old Belli" from the airport in Buffalo Springs.  

So we did trains and planes and next will do an automobile around Newbrooke, so stay tuned!

If you want to ride the chalet rails for yourself, here's a slurl to Muehlenbach