Feel Gravity at Nitroglobous Gallery

 I dropped by the gorgeous Nitroglobous Roof Gallery (SLURL) this morning to take a little break from my OMG exciting new SL project (howzatt for a tease?) and WOW.

I truly hope you will go see this gallery and this exhibit- my eyes, brain and my heart were all engaged in this Art at the same time, which I find to be rare and wonderful in SL experiences.

The gallery itself is stunning, the layout is very clean and clever, I love the way the walls appear to be reflected on the flooring and really salute the designer for that trick. It's a big open space that is very inviting and navigable- you want to walk around in this place.

The current exhibit is Gravity by Lika Cameo, which is a series of pictures and poems, but the gallery's design, placement of statues and other 3d Art, and use of light really make this place pop more than you think a 2d exhibit in a 3d world could. It's a truly fantastic spot to spend a lil time in. Curator-Owner-Artist Dido Haas has given us a wonderful experience here. 

The exhibit itself, Gravity, really impressed me. The individual pieces stand on their own as gorgeous and engaging but when you realize that the gravity here is actually the bond between humans, it's very powerful and the pictures become little stories of love and the forces that push and pull us toward and away from it.

Two thumbs up from me on this whole place. Go see it. SLurl here again so there's no excuse. :)