Walking the Cat

 About a bazillion Second Life-times ago I was a fashion blogger for Second Style and a couple of other blogs and in-world publications and even started The Sluggle with the idea that it would be a fashion blog, but only if my friend wrote all the fashion stuff.

Well, she clearly sensed the trap and ran screaming so The SLuggle became a "lifestyle" blog, which as you know means it's about whatever weird adventure I've gotten into now. I mention all this because we're steering into the fashion lane here and I just want to get some stuff straight right up front because I've travelled in this land before.

1. I paid for all this. These are not promotional items, this is stuff I think you'll like because I like it enough to have shelled out spacebux for it.

2. I generally wear so many hairs and heads and outfits during the course of a week that I'd go mad trying to capture them all so I plan to just highlight one or two items and not dig into the weeds of my hair or skin or which earrings I'm wearing. I am always happy to answer questions about that stuff tho, so please contact me in-world :)

3. Hope you like this!

the Companion- 

Ok, so all that said, I just made a video of several trips to SL19B I shot. The star of the video, besides SL19B, is the Cheshire Cat from SEmotion Libellune. I LOVE this companion and of all of the animesh companions and things I wear, this one probably gets the most compliments. 

I have several as you see in the video, including an "ultrarare."  Like most things at SEmotion it's sold as one of the new style gachas- it's going to offer you a random color and tell you the next two colors coming up for sale as well, but you might have to buy a few before you get the one you want. Each is a mere 85 linden dollars if I recall correctly, the uncommons and rares might be more.

Most of them have three animations (two stands and a sit). The rare ones have six. The critter you are looking for's official name is the SEmotion Libellune Cheshire Cat Animesh and you can find it here at SEmotion Libellune

the Outfits-

I wear several outfits in the video. This one is from Goth1c0 (slurl). The outfit itself is the End of Times outfit and goes for L$ 360. It comes rigged for a lot of different bodies, including Maitreya and Legacy (but NOT Petite or Perky)* The outfit does NOT include the hat (L$ 189) or boots (L$ 220). 


I like the fit, it's a fun look for Steampunk, the rounded hat is a nice change from the usual.



I wear several outfits from Toksik. I bought them all during their mega sale at Christmas time last year. It was a magical time. LOVE Toksik outfits for fantasy and, in this case, steampunk. You can visit the store here

This one is Invasion. It's more Game of Thrones than Steampunk but it's funky enough to pass when accessorized with a giant cat and steampunk chapeau.

It comes in six colors, tops and bottoms sold separately, tops are L$250 each color and bottoms are L$240. Fatpacks for each are L$1000. There's a kickass cape I didn't wear that comes as a fatpack only for L$550.  It comes for men and for women's bodies.


The segue into the next outfit is easy because I'm wearing the Invasion pants with the Serenade jacket which is simply gorgeous. The jackets come in eight colors, L$350 each or the fatpack for $1350. There's a lovely set of BoM leggings you can get for L$100, but I wore the pants from the previous outfit and also the boots from the next outfit, so yes, many Toksik outfits play well together! There is a set of beautiful leather boots for this outfit, L$ 400 for the fatpack.

The other outfit I wear in the vid I like so much I blogged it here, totally random fashion shoutout from Becca or something there, but it really is gorgeous. 8 colors, 350 for each top and 210 for each color pants or fatpacks for L$1350 and L$700 respectively. Boots are 180 a color or fatpack for L$550.


Finally, accessories;

a gorgeous hat- The Daresbury Top Hat from Crocodoggle. You get three colors for L$ 299,  PLUS you get a version of it on a hat stand that looks great as decor and is only 3 land impact. (Slurl

Detail from the Crocodoggle Daresbury Top Tat and Toksik Serenade jacket. 

I'm also wearing a monocle and hat from lock&tuft in the video, but I went to their store and could not find the items for sale, I think they are an old gacha.

I guess I should point to the video I keep talking about at some point too, huh.




*I bought this a while ago, they might be updated.