The Linden Log Homes

Earlier this summer I had one of the little Linden Home campers and it was cute but tiny. Why have 512 when you can have 1024? So I waited and kept rolling the dice hoping they would come up Belisseria.

Close enough, I got one of the log houses. As you probably know, you can change the model of home you have in Belisseria, so I was wondering which to get and couldn't find a lot of pics of the choices, so here we go. If people want I can post pics of the insides too.

Here's one, the rest are below the jump;

This is the Lincoln.

This is the Grand View



The Overlook



The Mountaineer.


First of all I thought they were all great. And I'm right next to a little public pond!

I almost went with the Grand View because a top concern is that there be enough ceiling height for my Greedy Greedy game and the Grand View has one tall room that would be perfect. 

Another thing I want though is space for a bathroom. I know, it sounds crazy but I love a relaxing SL soak in the virtual tub with some music. Bathrooms are a good place for SL changing tables too.

For that reason I went with Mountaineer, because it's the only one with a good upstairs area that could include a bathroom and the ceiling height downstairs isn't perfect for Greedy, but it's not bad. It also leaves plenty of back yard space.

So that's my new home happy to share more pix as we decorate and settle in down the road!