Grab some coffee and some pics!

You might vaguely remember the piece I wrote about a reunion picture about a month ago. Or not, here's a link if you want to catch up, if you don't, in the article I was looking for a place to take a picture of a table set up as if people were having coffee. You know, coffee, couple spoons, torn sugar packet or two, etc.

Impossible to find with my very limited attention span, so I changed plans as the Reunion story splains.

But!

While on that mission I found this place and went back today for a picture or two.


More pics and the slurl after the jump


The place is called Common Grounds at the Vordun. Here's the slurl:  Common Grounds at the Vordun

I've been here twice and never seen a person there, but it's an immaculate coffee shop and great for taking pics. Mia and Diego are there all the time, literally. 

And freebies- there's a cute scripted to go cuppa on the menu board!


Something sweet, sir?